Business Development and Operations Manager
Based in Banbury, Oxfordshire
Competitive Salary (depending on skills & experience)
William Powell Sporting (WPS) is one of the country’s foremost Sporting Agents; letting shooting in the UK and abroad. Over the past 25 years, we have built a reputation for high standards of service to an international clientele. We are looking for someone to be involved in the day to day running of WPS, and be responsible for delivering sustainable growth.
Day-to-day responsibilities will include;
• Identifying new business opportunities including both sporting clients (B2C) and shoot locations & service partners (B2B).
• Building long-term relationships with new and existing stakeholders.
• Organisation and running of shoot days
• Overseeing the office administration including all enquiries, contracts & bookings.
• Budget setting and management
We are looking for;
• Experience of a similar role, ideally in both B2C & B2B environments.
• Experience of operating in a service industry, preferably with luxury goods, hospitality/travel or event management and to a discerning and demanding clientele.
• A confident brand ambassador able to network and sell personally.
• Ability to work at pace, with accuracy and undertake multiple projects simultaneously.
• A self-motivated, driven individual, capable of working under their own initiative but not in isolation of colleagues.
• A personable and effective communicator able to engage easily with the wide variety of personalities encountered in the sporting world (i.e. high-net worth individuals, shoot owners, game keepers etc.)
In return you will be provided with a friendly working environment and a competitive rate of pay, relevant to your experience.
If you are interested, please forward a copy of your up to date CV and a covering letter detailing why you would like to be considered for this opportunity, along with details of your current/required salary, availability for interview and details of your notice period to:
Mr Clive Gilbert, Carrs House, Tramway, Banbury, Oxon OX16 5TD